- nominal voltage 3x440V/50-60Hz (model K3..), 3x440V/250V/50-60Hz (model K4..)
- leaking current - see table
- specific dielectric strength between terminals 1.000V DC, between terminals and case 3.000V DC
- nominal temperature +40°C
- category climatic immunity 25/70/10
- stranded wire outlets CSA 0.35 mm2 (sizes 1 and 2) and CSA 1.5 mm2 (size 3)
Condenser filter K4410322 it has an outlet on the middle conductor
Condenser filter K4510410
Condenser filter K4520000 - four-wire design
|Type of filter||Leaking current [mA]||Order number||Weight [kg]||Size||Price|
Capacity is described in pF - yxx, where xx is capacity and y is the number of zeros following xx.
322 = 22 000 pF = 22 nF
510 = 10 00000 pF = 1 mikroF
capacitor filters are designed to suppress radio interference in the frequency band 0.15 - 30MHz.
the filters are attached by a lug with an M4 screw hole (for size 2 models the lug is metal and is conductively connected with the PE protective conductor)
the filters are sealed with self-extinguishing sealant in plastic casings (size 1) or metal casings (size 2), conductively connected with the PE protective conductor